[GTL|GTR2|Race07] Virtua_LM Mid-Ohio v1.0/v1.01 released

markus nissa
Often here
Often here

[GTL|GTR2|Race07] Virtua_LM Mid-Ohio v1.0/v1.01 released

Post by markus nissa »

Virtua_LM is proud to present you with their new track: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, United States.
Content: 2 layouts available - with and without chicane

Virtua_LM
Algis (track modelling), Amax (archive), Aprimatic (painting), Burger4man (car modelling), Danilo (AIW), Dave_3D (car modelling), DerDumeKlemmer (conversion), Discocandy (painting), Eclipsee (car modelling), Eden7c (R&D), Etone (archive), F1Driver (painting), Joe Bar Team (R&D), King Of The Ring (car modelling), Markus Nissa (car modelling and painting), Monsum (track modelling), Nugit (car modelling), Padajacaba (R&D), Racer-BR (painting), Revsect (R&D), Swiss Hutless (car modelling), Sylvain (track modelling), T-Spark (painting), Tato (painting), Trumpf (R&D), Vassalfada (sounds), Vince Klortho (R&D), Zulu (painting)

Beta testers
Batman, Bullitt, Christ, Desmo, Digitt, DrGroove, Ekaterina, Elio75, Elwood, emac, Eric.Bugs, Frank, Grietick, Gui930, Gundam, Hunaudieres, JBMASS, Khyn, Ludo24H, Pete Walsh, MotorFX, Moucham, Mullog, Niko, Nikolovic, Otaugames, Pontiac, Raegon, Roswell, SpeedFr, Steven, Sticky-Fingers, Tmsi68, Vevex, Wimille.

Special thanks go to....
Image Space Incorporated (ISI)... for developing rFactor and for their technical support
Pete Walsh obviously... for creating rFactorCentral, the heart of the rFactor modding community
emac and the whole RH crew... for hosting our forums and for their kindness and honesty in our everyday virtual life
RacingFR testers... for their enthusiasm and particularly Desmo and Sticky-Fingers for the great organization
Dave Noonan for developping 3DSimED V2 and then making decent conversions possible to other GMT2 engines
Our families who shared and endured this strange passion during those last years
Our loyal fans.

Terms and conditions
Conversion or modification of any of this package's contents is strictly prohibited.
Usage of textures can be granted, according to the condtions described on the Virtua_LM website (disclaimer section).
In a more general way, the restrictions of use applied to this package are described on the Virtua_LM website (http://virtua-lm.com). Any additional question can be asked (in a polite way) on our forums.

Support Links Album

Download - FULL Versions

rFactor Version v1.10
Full Version V1.10 GameFront
Full Version V1.10 RacingFR

GTLegends Version v1.0
GameFront
RacingFR

GTR2 Version v1.0
GameFront
RacingFR

Race07/GTREvolution Version v1.01
GameFront
Gonzaga
New User
New User

Re: [rF|GTL|GTR2|Race07] Virtua_LM Mid-Ohio V1.0 Released

Post by Gonzaga »

Hi :)
Thank you very much too for the GTR2 version :wink: . I'll waiting long time for a very accurate version of this track in GTR2 :D
Fedex
New User
New User

Post by Fedex »

nice Released
!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Hard Work. Guys...
Bahger
New User
New User

Post by Bahger »

Hey gents, I had to register here simply to express my admiration for your achievement with the Mid-Ohio track for GTR2. It's technically so accomplished that I'm now curious about a couple of things:

- Why is it that gradients are so much more apparent from the driver's seat (there are even blind peaks in VLM Mid-Ohio) than they seem to be on any stock track in GTR2?

- The AI race superbly on this track. I'm trying to get fast around it in a Viper but compared to the other (admittedly faster) GT cars, I seem to be off the pace with a PB of 1:21.7xx at the non-chicane version. I usually run the AI at 103%. I'm curious, did you guys tweak the AI's code or just set AI performance at a very high value?

If anyone can be bothered to give me setup or technnique tips for this track/car, I'd appreciate it as it is a very technical track, but that was not the purpose of this post. I just wanted to thank you guys for truly remarkable work.
emac
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [rF|GTL|GTR2|Race07] Virtua_LM Mid-Ohio v1.0/v1.01 released

Post by emac »

In order to fix game crashes with the latest Version of Race07/GTREvolution v1.1.1.2 an updates is available. There is a Patch installer (from all previous MidOhio Version to v1.01) as well as an updated Full Version Installer. The links can be found in the initial post.

Matthias
[[uups]|[uups2]|[...]
GooglePixel 3|

[Heinebach]|[Bischofsheim]|[Rotenburg/Fulda]|[Bielefeld]|[Toronto]|[Rietberg]
molio1313
New User
New User

Re: [GTL|GTR2|Race07] Virtua_LM Mid-Ohio v1.0/v1.01 released

Post by molio1313 »

th
bobste
New User
New User

Post by bobste »

Couple of things - first, I want to thank you for some of hte best tracks I have ever seen in GTR2! Second, I made this video and thought it amusing...I was racing at Mid_Ohio and noticed the safety car seems to be in the race, I think. He knocked out a guy who was behind me a raced past me. I didn't recall seeing him in the race, but when I watched the saved replay I saw it. Is it me? I saved it to youtube under prospectcity.
Makinen
New User
New User

Post by Makinen »

HI and thanx a lot for your incredible work. I've been a longtime fan of your work for rFactor and now just getting into Power and Glory mod for GTR2 so naturally I downloaded your tracks for GTR2 as well. One problem though: this one does not have a valid link for GTR2. I would be grateful if you could fix it. Merry christmas.
MonSum
Power User
Power User

Post by MonSum »

Done. Thank you for warning us!

Return to “GTR2 / GTL / Race07”